Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Comparison of Numbers - School project

Maths project for my son ( 6 yrs) who is doing first std is comparison of numbers.I made an interactive chart , so that kids can understand easily.In his school they have taught them using fish mouth.The narrow end of the mouth always points to the small number and the broader end points to the big number.


 A set  of 10 numbers are attached on both sides of fish, so that we can rotate the fish to point the correct answer.


                                                                                 
On the top two triangle pieces are given to hold the numbers.



Cheers,
Sindhu Manokaran



2 comments:

  1. WOW Sindhu I love this idea.My kiddo used to get confused with this concept earlier..wish I had this idea then!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.This method makes kids understand easy.

    ReplyDelete