Thursday, March 28, 2013

Paper Blue Whale


As my son is having holidays most of the time I spent with him doing some kids craft..One is Paper Blue whale…

It is very easy to make..Take two strips of same breadth but different length…One should be little small in size..

Draw the Tail and cut the tail by keeping the smaller piece under.. so that you both the tails are same.. 

Now folded 1 cm in the smaller strip and paste the larger strip to it.. paste the tail portion also..draw the eyes and mouth…Attached fringed paper at the top.....
 Challenges Entered :

artsycraftsymom - Animal craft

Cheers,
Sindhu Manokaran

3 comments:

  1. What a CLEVER idea!!! My son would love this! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sindhu, please send me the date of your birthday so that I can begin working on your gift. Thanks, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super fabulous Sindhu..love it

    ReplyDelete