Friday, August 7, 2015

Magazine holder

Hi Friends..

Today I am going to share a magazine holder. For this I have recycled a cereal box.








All flowers are handmade.I have added some diecut birds, butterflies and quilled lady bug.The nest is made up of natural twine and half pearls.


On the side I have adhered a wooden clip to hold the bookmarks.It is embellished with ribbon and some punch flowers.


Entering it to

CSCC - Color conception banner (inspired by the colors and butterflies)

Kraftzone - Bingo I have selected Die cut,Punch and twine

Rhedd creative sprit - Any thing goes

BCG - Dimensional project


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful holder Sindhu !! Loved the pretty scene with flowers n birds ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I need a ton of these and so very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely clever and so practical all in one creation - brilliant Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your magazine holder is so nice Sindhu. Small birds n butterflies are so pretty. Pleasent look. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 1. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahnk you for sharing your lovely magazine holder Sindhu! I love the recycling aspect into something so practical and pretty too! Thank you for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool...love the way you made the fence
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your idea here! I should make it for my magazines.
    Your embellishments are so joyful! And I love those flowers!
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC !

    ReplyDelete