Friday, March 25, 2016

Pink Pen stand with photo frame

Hello friends...


This pen stand with photo frame is made on my friend's request with cereal box.As this is gift for little girl made it in pink.


All the flowers are handmade. For pink flower I shaped the petals by using this tip  shared by Dr.Sonia.And for the yellow rose I tried another tutorial of her.For making the photo frame also I used her tutorial.

Some pearl danglers and letter beads are added at the side..



Linking it to 



6 comments:

  1. how beautiful this is Sindhu and A big hug to you for participating with so many beautiful beautiful projects at my celebration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty, beautiful flowers! I love the idea of hanging pearls & beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! A great design with some many wonderful added details especially the gorgeous flowers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...adorable creation ...am sure the receiver must be so happy to have this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...adorable creation ...am sure the receiver must be so happy to have this :)

    ReplyDelete