Friday, July 28, 2017

Interactive Card - Shaker,slider & pop up card

Hi friends, this time I am here with my favorite type of craft Interactive cards.I made this card mainly for Mudra stamps challenge.I tried to incorporate three interactive techniques Shaker, double slider and pop up.
 


First I made the double slider part  with Mudra wild floral stamp set. And for the front I made shaker element with the mudra stencil geo pattern and Mudra wild floral stamp set.I mounted it on a card base.


Inside the card I created a pop up scene with some stamped flowers.



Here is the video ...

video

I also made a matching envelope for this card.

At the back of card I stamped "Handmade by" from the Mudra stamps .



Linking it to 
Mudra craft stamps - challenge #11 Interactive cards/projects

Hope you all like it...

6 comments:

  1. Wow..Sindhu ,making just one interactive card is so much and here you created three in one !!I loved the combo of shaker n slider a lot and the pop-up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sindhu :-) I love the slider shaker, what a brilliant idea and the flowers and gold glitter card are stunning! Love the pop up card too, so very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, you have incorporated so many interactive elements to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the interactive elements and colouring !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....shiny..too..too...too good

    ReplyDelete