Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Crafty friends... Wishing you all a very Happy New Year...This is my first post in 2018 and as always I have taken few resolutions related to crafts...Hope I will succeed in it...
                                                    
Now to the card, I followed MFT Card challenge sketch 366.

                           
The small windows in the panel are created using Sizzix scalloped squares. I distress the scalloped square die cuts using Peacock feathers DO and added back to the panel.The flowers are from Mudra stamps.I colored these using Faber castell watercolor pencils and Zig brush pens (Thanks Dr.Sonia For tip).The sentiment  is from Itsy bitsy Stamps.Added washi tape on the sides to add some interest.Finally finished the card with sequins from Mudra.

The challenges I love to enter

MFT Card Challenges - Sketch 366
Mudra craft stamps - Anything goes
Peek O boo designs - Anything goes
Pixie's snippet playground - 315


9 comments:

  1. WOW Sindhu love the way you used the stamps offset to one side and hehe glad to see you tried my tip!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your flowers look delightful in that pretty pink, a nice Summery feeling card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and clean design. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Sindhu! Love the colours you've used for the flowers, so cheery. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and so happy to see you back in the Playground with us!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. I personally like this stamp set the most as it's my first designed stamp. Happy to see creation with that. :)
    Thanks for playing along PABD January challenge.
    Ruchi
    DT Peek-a-boo Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card :)
    Thanks for playing along with the PABD January Challenge.
    Hugs
    Preeti
    DT Peek-a-boo Designs

    ReplyDelete