Friday, November 23, 2018

Mixed Media canvas 1

Hi friends...I am back with a new project a mixed media canvas.

For this project, I cut few cardboard pieces in 6" * 6" size.Four cardboard pieces are glued together to give the canvas a thickness.After that I gessoed and added texture  paste using Mudra Geometric stencil.Once it is dried, I painted  it with  camel leaf green acrylic color.I sprayed water to get desired color.

                                           
I diecut few square frames in Gold card stock and arrange them randomly on the board.All the flowers are handmade.The two yellow roses are made with Mudra gardenia die.I love adding gold leaves.The filler yellow flowers are foamiran flowers made with Itsy bitsy die.To finish it I added few golden beads and an embossed heart.



Here is close view of floral arrangement.Hope you all like it.

Entering it to
Mudra - # challenge 27  Geometric and florals
Prika - anything goes with embossing




2 comments:

  1. Looks ved the green and yellow combo !! Beautiful canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sindu, nice way for using square frames and embossing on the same..thank you for sharing your project for our ongoing blog challenge Anything Goes- Embossed!!

    ReplyDelete