Friday, December 7, 2018

Embellishments

Hi friends...

Today I am having few embellishments to share.



Recently I won Papericious August Month challenge and I got Perfect Affair Paper as prize.The papers are so beautiful that I decided not to waste the cover also.So I used ONLY the paper pack cover to make all embellishments.

I fuzzy cut all elements and die cut few tags.Then I layered them.




















Hope you like it.

Entering into

Papericious -Make your own embellishments




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful embellishments Sindhu !! Congrats on your win :)The papers are very beautiful no wonder you didn't want to waste the cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautifully you used the cover to make this Emblishment!
    Thank you for joining us at papericious!
    Priya DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for playing along with us at Papericious November Challenge.
    NehaDt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man oh man! You never disappoint! What gorgeous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how you fussy cut the gorgeous flowers & layered them in youe embellishments! Thank you for playing along Papericious November Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Stunning tags Sindhu...I never knew that paper pack was so beautiful and how creatively you have used the paper cover.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete