Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Monogram "V"

Hi friends....

Today I am having a monogram "V" which I made for a little girl for her birthday. My previous Monogram " V" is for a little boy.


I made this from the cardboard. Check this post for making of the base.As it is for a little girl I choose yellow and pink combination. I used little birdie chalk paint to paint it and using craftreat stencil I stencilled honey comb pattern. The flowers are made with Mudra gardenia die. Leaves are from Altenew Wreath set die.


Finished it of with pearls and butterflies.



Entering in to
 Mudra - Floral love

Craftangles - Flowers
All sorts Challenge - For a child


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, great colour combination and love all the pearls round the edge. Thank you for joining our 'Card for a Child' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty creation, love the colors and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sindhu. Nice flowers. Thanks for the comment in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I don't think the letter V has ever looked better! I love how you took a basic letter shape and made it into a work of art. The color palette is stunning and it made me start to think of all sorts of artistic possibilities for dressing up letters! Thank you for the inspiration and for taking the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral variations you have given to the Mudra's gardenia die. Pretty monogram. Good Luck. Thanks for playing along Mudra's current challenge.

    ReplyDelete