Monday, April 29, 2019

Home decor - Banner

Hi friends...

Today I am having banner to share. This was in my to do list for months. I am happy that finally I made it.


For the base I used the cardboard which came with my order from Itsybitsy. I cut them in banner shape and covered  the end with masking tape.

I covered the masking tape with chalk paint.I cut the pattern paper little smaller than the base.Before adhering it to base I added few paper doilies .Then I decorated all with die cuts,handmade flowers and glossy accent.


The flowers are handmade using Mudra gardenia die and handmade paper.

The alphabets are cut from the foam using sizzix bubble alpha die set and added glossy accent on to give a glossy effect.


I used the butterfly embellishment which I made as GD for mudra stamps.The butterfly is stamped using the distress oxide Ink and fussy cut.I layered to butterflies using foam tape. Added antenna and embellished with handmade rose,leaves and golden pearl string. The wreath die is from itsy bitsy die. The foam flower is also handmade one using Cheryl Lynn gardenia die and leaves from Cheryl lynn leaf die.


I love this guitar die set from dress my craft. Added few dew drops and glossy accent to finish it.

Materials used

Dress my craft - guitar die set,gold glossy paper,dew drops

Itsy bitsy - chalk paint,doily dies,handmade paper,pearl string,white lilies,pattern paper,wreath die,sizzix alpha bubble die set,foam sheet

Mudra - Gardenia die set,butterfly stamp set

Cheryl gardenia die set and leaf set.

Challenges entered















4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous banner, love the colors, elements and placement. The handmade flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....Sindhu...so cooool..ADI dhool...,😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely banner. The colors choices make it look so lovely. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete