Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas tag - 1

 Hi crafty friends,

Today I am here to share a tag which I made for #25daysofchristmasday hosted by Tracey of My creative opinion. 







This tag is inspired by Ardyth's tag on day 17

For this tag, I started with using tag punch to create the base  from a kraft cardstock.

I stamped the background with mini stars from waffle flower stamp set and Mudra Coco brown  ink.The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

I had this punch craft Santa for a long time. When I saw Ardyth's tag on day 17, I decided to use this Santa.

For the eyes of the Santa  I added pearl drop from itsy bitsy.

Challenges  entered

#25daysofchristmastags 

Pixiecraftyworkshop -391







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful background for your Santa - I like him a lot! Thanks for linking this at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete