Thursday, February 1, 2018

My first Dt project for IQCG

Hi Friends...I am so happy to share  that I  have joined  Indian Quilling Challenge group as DT...Thank you so much Shylaa for this opportunity...
For the Month of February the color scheme is

Here is my creation...


  
I made this tiara for my daughter...She asked me to get readymade  tiara for her in the flower show ...But my crafty mind says why to buy when it can made easily...

I made a circle shape with wire and  wrap that with satin ribbon.Using the glue gun I adhere the  quilled flowers with felt backing.

Hope you are inspired by this project and please do  link you creations in IQGC for some exciting prizes...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sindhu for your new role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DT spot! Fabulous start with this beautiful tiara. I don't do quilling because of dexterity problems but I'm always amazed with the creations others make. You daughter will look so pretty wearing this. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Finally I get to see you :)Congratulations on your DT role and the tiara is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks unique idea to make tiara with Quilling.. pretty.. Will give a try..

    akshayaartncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete