Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cards using Sparlkles

Hi friends...Recently I received fleece white premium card stock , tacky glue and fairy sparkle in silver grey ,bee hive gold and hot pink from Itsy bitsy.I have created two cards with it.



For the first card I inked the background with Picked raspberry DI thru stencil.Then I die cut a tag and a heart frame.I covered heart frame with tacky glue and applied sparkles.Added the sentiment and finished it off with faux stitching. 

Linking it to 




For the second card ,I embossed the card stock and the inked it.For the frame I applied tacky glue and sparkles.Finished it with few punched flowers and leaves.

Linking it to 





3 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty, the sparkle on the first one is fab along with the faux stitching.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I love the sparkle on the second one, it really makes the frame pop. Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete