Wednesday, November 27, 2019

CD photo frame

Hello Friends...

After so many months I am here with my recent creations CD photo frame. I recycle few CDs to make these frames as return gifts for my son's birthday...


First I rub the CDs front and back with sand paper to make the surface little rough.I adhere pattern paper on one side and thick chart paper on the other side.



Then I embellished it with few handmade flowers and die cuts.It can hold the photo size of 2" * 3".


I made 10 (2 in each designs).





Hope you all like my projects.
 Entering it to
pixiescraftyworkshop - challenge 366








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Sindhu! So bright and cheerful - as well as a great idea!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, what a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete