Tuesday, February 26, 2019

An Altered Bottle

Hello friends,

It is so nice to be in the blogland after a long time.Today I am sharing an altered bottle.



First I applied gesso and then little birdie chalk paints (Tuscan teal and sailing sky).Now the base is ready.I wrap a jute ribbon and crochet lace around the bottle and added the flowers and embellishments on it.



All the flowers except the daisy flower are handmade. I used handmade paper to make all the flowers. Mudra gardenia Die and Dress my craft flowers dies are used for the flowers.




Hope you all like my project.

Entering it to
Prika -Winter blues with Twist
The Twisted challenge - Valentine's Day + No Red /pink
Craftangles - Love is in air
Pixie's crafty workshop -challenge 346
Unstampabelles challengeSimply Bright and Cheerful



11 comments:

  1. Yes Sindhu ! Nice to your post after long 😁 Beautiful alteration, I loved the chalk color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blog land! Lovely altered bottle and your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us at Unstampabelles for our first challenge in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to stop and stare at this amazing bottle for a minute! It's just gorgeous!! My favorite color too! Thanks for joining the UnstampaBelles Challenges! Good Luck! DT Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is utterly fabulous Sindhu! So much detail and I adore the colours you used as well. I'm so pleased to see you blogging and also joining in with the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorjuss. I love the idea and colours. Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles in February. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing project. Loved the colour palette used. Thanks for playing along with us at Prika this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous upcycling! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sindhu,
    oh my just popped over from the Snippets Playground to say congrats on you Gold Star award.
    This is such a very stunning creation and the colours are so pretty.
    Love your very beautiful flowers.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally super cute..bottle art perfectly matching with the challenge theme....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation, great use of colors from the mood board. Thank you for playing along Prika's monthly blog challenge, regards DT member Jaishree.

    ReplyDelete