Thursday, March 7, 2019

Card set - 2

Hi friends...

I am back with an another card set made for winnie and walter fifth birthday challenge.


For these cards, I used Altenew cube cover die cuts for the background.  I splash some gold paint and painted it on all the sides to add some interest. Then I add coloured cardstock at the back. The winnie and walter Friend gold  die cut is stacked on few  white die cuts to give dimension. Added few flowers according the color of the cardstock. Finished it off with some pearls.





Submitting this card set to 
Winnie & Walter Fifth Birthday Bash





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards Sindhu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so beautiful that I can't stop admiring them, love the metallic shine. Pearls add a lot
    of interest to them.

    ReplyDelete