Monday, June 29, 2020

Layered rose

Hi crafty friends,

I am having a card which I made for #100daychallenge.

                                     

For this card, the color inspiration is from Altenew challenge. I started with die cutting a blue handmade paper with Altenew background die .I layered few negative diamond pieces on the die cut. For the rose I have used Altenew 3d layered rose die and die cut them on a light brown card stock. I used distress inks to color the layers. The sentiment is from Itsy bitsy

Before arranging them I wrap a jute around the die cut. Finished it off with sequins.

Entering it to
                                                          Altenew Challenge
                                                     Altenew June 2020 Inspiration Photo

Happy little stampers - Anything goes with die

A word art wednesday - Anything goes




No comments:

Post a Comment